I said in his early days of reelection that President Donald Trump is the best U.S. President in my lifetime. I was born on March 5th, 1967. That being said, I am quickly losing confidence in President Trump as a leader. By the end of his time in office in 2029, I may also consider him the worst U.S. President. I am glad that he removed the perverse DEI (diversity, equality and inclusion) junk from the government. I am glad that he helped the veterans and gave four years of backpay to U.S. soldiers who were fired for refusing to take the COVID-19 vaccine.
But I cringed in horror when I saw over 75,000 Palestinian refugees in Gaza brutally murdered by Israel's demon-possessed madman president, Benjamin Netanyahu. Israel commit genocide with impunity! President Trump was 100% complicit, doing absolutely nothing to stop the carnage and bloodshed. Trump even mocked the victims. That is very disturbing!
And now, as if he couldn't make things worse, President Trump just angered our closest trading partner, Canada. I was shocked last year when Trump attempted to force Canada to surrender their sovereignty to merge with the United States. What was he thinking. And now Trump is imposing harsh tariffs upon Canada, needlessly inflicting economic pain upon Canadians. president Trump is behaving foolishly, sticking his finger into an electrical socket.
Canadians are admirably fighting back, imposing their own steep tariffs upon the lumber, automobiles and other needed exported goods which Americans desperately rely upon. Canada is considering imposing tariffs on exported electricity to the United States. It could get ugly! Many American entrepreneurs are angry, upset that the new tariffs are already drastically hurting their profits. No doubt many businesses will close their doors as a consequence. President Trump is creating chaos.
Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, I think Trump is finished in the upcoming mid-term elections in November of 2026. The American people are tired. Inflation is as high as ever. Trump has utterly failed to keep his promise to lower costs. The median cost of a home just reached an all-time high last month.
It is very wrong what President Trump is doing to Canada. Many foreign leaders admired Mr. Trump in the earlier days of his presidency for his strong leadership, take charge attitude, deal making skills, and boldness in the face of danger. But Mr. Trump has gone too far when he attacks a nation's sovereignty, trying to humble and break them by using economy warfare against their citizens. It just won't work!
What President Trump is doing is insane! In an interview with Fox News on Tuesday, August 25, 2026, the U.S. President claimed that the reason why he’s so tough on America’s northern neighbor is because it’s “meant to be our fifty-first state.” That's no different than if a company's manager lowers the salary of his secretary until she has sex with him. Trump is a ruthless bully! No one but Trump is saying that Canada was meant to become our 50th state.
Respectfully said, our out of control U.S. President is spitting on Canada's national sovereignty. They have every right to exist as an autonomous sovereign country. What Trump is trying to make happen with Canada is akin to Hitler invading other countries in World War II.
Germany invaded and occupied over twenty countries during World War II, including Poland, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Greece and Yugoslavia. The invasions were part of Germany's aggressive expansionist policies under Adolf Hitler. How is what President Trump is doing to Canada any different, except that he is using economic warfare instead of tanks and solders? And I'm sure if Trump could use those measures, he would.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.