Thursday, October 8, 2026

YouTube Should Remove Inflammatory Racist Channel

James 2:8, “If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well.”

I don't like fictitious stories, some people do. Something that has bothered me for a long time is that there are thousands of fake video stories on YouTube. I was looking at banjos tonight and YouTube suggested a video for me to watch. I clicked on the video. It is a story about a corrupt judge and a black woman who three weeks earlier had been promoted to become president of the New York City Bar Association. This is a fake racist story intended to demonize white people.

Black Woman Fined By Judge, Who
Doesn't Know She's The Bar Association Leader

I listened to the story almost in its entirety, but then became curious if it was a true story, because it is so offensively racist. I was saddened and a bit angered to see a disclaimer all the way at the bottom of the comment section, out of sight. I think it is dishonest. The disclaimer should be at the very top in bold red font. I'm sure that some people don't mind the deception, but I do, very much so. I hate being deceived by anyone for any reason, especially when the content is portraying my own white ethnic group as bigots and abusive racists.

Even worse, the same “Black Robe Stories” YouTube channel fabricates racist videos portraying white people as racist bullies who prey upon blacks. The channel so far has posted 69 disgusting videos, and every video is a fictitious story about white people abusing blacks. This is racist to the core! Kindly said, I don't think YouTube should allow these type of inflammatory videos which discriminate against whites.

If someone made a YouTube channel portraying Jews or black people in a negative light, portraying Jews and blacks as bigoted racists, I'm sure YouTube would have removed and banned the channel permanently already for abuse. Why is YouTube allowing this channel to exist? That is just my humble opinion. I don't think anybody should be allowed to fabricate racist videos to demonize white people.

To see why videos like this are so dangerous, please watch this eye-opening speech given by Professor G. Edward Griffin back in 1969 titled, “More Deadly Than War: Revolution”...

More Deadly Than War - G. Edward Griffin

The subversive Luciferian powers behind the deliberate chaos and destruction of the United States want racial tension and division, and they create it. Only a mentally deranged person full of bigotry, racism and hatred would create several dozen fake videos that demonize whited and victimize blacks, instigating racial tension and division in society.

Remember, I didn't go looking for this garbage, YouTube dangled it in my face as a suggested video. Out of all the millions of videos YouTube could show me as a viewer, why promote racist videos that generate racial tension? I would have much preferred seeing more banjo videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

YouTube Should Remove Inflammatory Racist Channel

James 2:8, “If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well.” I don't like f...