Proverbs 1:18-19, “Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird. And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.”
If you ever want to see just how greedy and rotten the insurance companies are, read some of their policies. Not too long ago, I took the time to read the insurance policy that I was considering buying for an airplane ticket. I was sickened by what I read. I was under the wrong impression that if you missed your flight for any reason that the insurance company would reimburse you. Not so! In fact:
- If you are a pregnant woman and go into labor, so that you miss your flight, they won't reimburse you.
- If you suffer a heart attack or a stroke, but you had any previous existing underlying heath issues like high blood pressure or diabetes, they won't pay a dime.
The same holds true for insurance policies covering concert tickets:
- If you get into a car accident, the insurance company won't reimburse you unless you have a police report; and even still the policy reads that it is solely at the company's discretion whether or not they will reimburse you, even with a police report, for the price of your ticket.
- If you have a medical crisis, you are required to provide a doctor's statement, and they reserve the legal right to still deny your claim.
If you pay insurance for your house in case it burns down, unless you paid extra for “replacement cost” insurance (which not all insurance companies offer anymore), they won't replace your destroyed home. Instead, they will pay you a drastically reduced amount based upon the depreciated value of you house. So, if it would cost $500,000 to replace your house, the insurance company might cut you a check for $175,000. People get burned all the time by dishonest shady insurance companies. The legal term for when insurance companies give you the runaround is “bad faith insurance practices.” This refers to actions by the insurer that delay, deny, or underpay legitimate claims. They do it all the time to hurt people, in their greed.
Allstate is notorious for screwing people. One California man commit suicide many years ago because the Allstate company kept giving him the run-around concerning his claim, for damages to his house. Allstate is so shady that the company only has a 1.7 rating out of 5 at Consumer Affairs. RUN from this place!
For those aforementioned reasons and many more, I don't have any insurance on my home. I save a lot of money. When my children were younger and I was married, I paid extra for a substantial life insurance policy, but now that I'm about to turn 60 years of age, and my premiums are about to go up by 220% annually, I'm cancelling it. I really hate insurance companies and I don't trust them as far as I can see.
When my father died in 2010, while I was away from Guam in California 6,000 miles away undergoing neck surgery, Prudential insurance dishonestly sent me a certified letter warning that I only had 10 DAYS to respond or I'd forfeit any claim to my father's life insurance. I had been gone for a month for surgery in California, well beyond the 10 DAY limit. I wasn't going to hire an attorney for several thousand dollars to fight for what was legally mine. I was out of luck. Prudential stole my father's money, and mine, for which God will punish them severely (Matthew 7:1-2). Insurance companies are dirty thieves!
I hate lawyers! I hate insurance companies! I hate realtors! They are shady and dishonest low character people by large. I have more respect for a street pimp, than I do someone who will financially take advantage of others. Search the internet for horror stories of the rotten and dishonest things that insurance companies have done to people, and are still doing, legally. Without a lawyer to sue those crooked companies, you are out of options.
One of my favorite comforting Scripture passages is found in Isaiah 13:11, “And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.” A day of reckoning is coming for this entire world. There are now an estimated 8.3 billion people alive on earth. Just 25 years ago that number was only 6 billion. By 2011 it was 7 billion. Every individual human being must one day answer to God for the good and the bad that we have done in the flesh (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14; Romans 14:10-12).
I wrote this blog to warn my readers about the crookedness and dishonesty of insurance companies, if you weren't already aware. You need to read an insurance policy very carefully before signing up for any insurance policy; before wasting your money. Thankfully, we have advanced technologies today like ChatGPT to help you read and understand insurance policies, which are all written by scumbag ambulance-chasing attorneys.
Auto insurance is required by law in every state. I have GEICO auto insurance. I pay about $750 per year in Pensacola. Since my Honda 2013 is 13 years old, I just have liability insurance. I pay for the standard coverage.
I admit that I detest lawyers. In my lifetime I have had the unfortunate experience of having to hire three lawyers, which predators took away $77,000 of my hard earned money, for an absolute bare minimum of their effort. Luke 11:46, “And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.”

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.