Thursday, September 17, 2026

Dolly Parton Sacrificed Motherhood On The Altar Of Her Career

1st Timothy 5:14-15, “I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully. For some are already turned aside after Satan.”

The following quotes from Dolly Parton (1946-2026) really disturbed me when I read them. Dear reader, what you are about to read is absolutely shameful and unbiblical. Dolly wasn't barren to become a mother, she chose her career over motherhood, which according to our text Scripture passage from 1st Timothy 5:14-15 means that she was “TURNED ASIDE AFTER SATAN” throughout her lengthy entertainment career. 
She even calls her sinful choices a “sacrifice,” and it sure was. I'll comment some more after you read this, if you will please:
Parton was married to her husband, Carl Dean, from 1966 until he died in 2025; however, the couple never had any kids, with the singer often sharing in interviews that parenthood was not meant for her and her spouse.

'I Had Freedom'

In a 2020 episode of Apple TV+’s The Oprah Conversation, the “Jolene” singer told Oprah Winfrey that not having children allowed her the independence that ultimately allowed her career to thrive.

"Since I had no kids, and my husband was pretty independent, I had freedom," she said. "So I think a big part of my whole success is the fact that I was free to work."

'I Believed That God Didn’t Mean for Me to Have Kids'

Despite being together for decades, Dolly Parton and Carl Dean never had kids.

The late superstar admitted she made "sacrifices" over the course of her career, but believed there was a reason why her life panned out the way it did.

"I didn’t have children because I believed that God didn’t mean for me to have kids so everybody’s kids could be mine, so I could do things like Imagination Library, because if I hadn’t had the freedom to work, I wouldn’t have done all the things I’ve done,” she continued to tell Winfrey. “I wouldn’t be in a position to do all of the things I’m doing now."

Dolly Parton was 'thankful' she never had to feel 'guilty' leaving children behind.

In one of her final interviews, she opened up about the sacrifices she’s made, telling PEOPLE in 2025 that she’s grateful she never had to feel guilty about leaving children behind to do her job.

"You know, I have just been going so fast my whole life. And I just start thinking, 'How in the world did I even have a life? How did I even get it done?' I really realized when I was putting this book [Star of the Show: My Life on Stage] together just how much I had sacrificed in my life," she shared. "I never had children, so at least I didn’t have a guilty feeling. I’m thankful that I got to see my dreams come true." SOURCE
Like wicked Eve in the Garden of Eden who rationalized to fabricate three excuses to justify eating the forbidden fruit (Genesis 3:6); so also had Dolly Parton rationalized her ungodly decision to sacrifice motherhood to pursue a career, making lame excuses in the third act of her life to justify her sinful choices. She admits, “I had freedom,” freedom to pursue her music productions, film projects and her own business ventures. This is not God's will for any woman! Again, Dolly wasn't barren, she chose not to become a mother.

Did you read what Dolly shamefully said:
“So I think a big part of my whole success is the fact that I was free to work.”
She might as well have come right out and said that she despises the whole idea of motherhood. She said that she was “free to work”? Huh? Is she saying that a stay-at-home mother doesn't work? No, she means that she was free to pursue a career instead of being tied down at home as a mother. If every woman thought like Miss Parton the earth's population would die off. Don't get mad at me, the inspired Word of God is very clear in 1st Timothy 5:14-15 that it is sinful for a young woman to pursue a career over motherhood. Do you really think God and the angels agree with Dolly's sinful decision to sing, star in movies, and run a theme park instead of bearing children? I assure you that they do not agree.

It is disturbing what people lay at God's doorstep, claiming that sinful things are God's will”...
Jeremiah 7:8-10, “Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
I heard a foolish young woman many years ago say that she knew it was God's will for her to become a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. I knew immediately that it wasn't God's will, because all of those cheerleaders are required to open their legs wide to expose their crotches, underwear and thighs in every game while cheerleading. They are ungodly immodest whores! 

Many Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders have been featured in Hugh Hefner's despicable Playboy magazine. I heard that same young woman say that she had auditioned nine times so far, but had been rejected each time. She said she knows it is God's will for her to work for the football team in Dallas as a cheerleader. No, young girl, it is not the LORD's will for you to become a low character whore without chastity and virtue. God's secret will NEVER goes against His revealed will in His written Word.

You don't need to pray for God's will regarding having sex with another woman's husband, because Hebrews 13:4 already teaches that it is sinful. You don't need to pray for God's will regarding wearing pants as a female, because Deuteronomy 22:5 already teaches that it is sinful. You don't need to pray about anything that the Bible already reveals. The Word of God absolutely condemns any female working as a whore for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders!

And also, Dolly Parton was very wrong to blame God for her choice alone not to have any children. Dolly said that it was God's will for her not to have any children. The Bible exposes her as a liar and a wicked woman, “For some are already turned aside after Satan” (1st Timothy 5:15). I say that kindly. The Apostle Paul is talking about women who refuse to stay at home as mothers. Get mad at God if that upsets you because He said it, not me.

Dolly didn't just innocently make movies and songs, she promoted sexual immorality by wearing the ungodly attire of an harlot (Proverbs 7:10). Do you think God was amused by her staring role in the 1982 movie, “The Best Little Whore House In Texas”? It is utter wickedness! Proverbs 14:9, “Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.”

Dolly said, 'I believed that God didn’t mean for me to have kids.' She is so wrong! How can Dolly say that when it was her own decision not to have any children, so that she could pursue a career in the entertainment industry? The worldly singer said, “At least I got to see my dreams come true.” What a fool! If you think that pursuing a career of any sort is a better dream and a higher calling than being a mother, you have a wicked disgraceful attitude.

I remember reading decades ago in the news about Dolly's bouts with depression because she didn't have any children and would never become a grandmother. It really bothered her soul. Then in her third act of life she allegedly found peace in the matter, by sinfully claiming that it was God's will for her never to become a mother. I'm sorry Miss Parton, but it wasn't God's will for you to pursue a career in the entertainment industry over motherhood. That was Dolly's will, not the Lord's will. And I think it was shameful, unbiblical and very sinful.

Christians must be careful not to follow the low moral standards and unbiblical choices of the world. Psalm 1:1-2, “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.”

Kindly said, Dolly Parton was a wicked woman who sacrifice motherhood on the altar of her career. 1st Timothy 5:6, “But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.”

I blocked out Dolly's infamous chevage she wickedly likes to flaunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Dolly Parton Sacrificed Motherhood On The Altar Of Her Career

1st Timothy 5:14-15, “I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to ...